[governance] IGC - where to go and how to get there

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Oct 6 06:42:34 EDT 2006

At 12:28 PM 06.10.2006 '?.'Ъ┬Ж  +0200, you wrote:
>BTW: I would not want to work in an NGO environment without enthusiasm.

Enthusiasm is always good - in the beginning. But
if we want to have working system, it's not going
to be enough. It's not by accident that at the
first WSIS the participation was so well
organized, and so many people from different
countries could come to Geneva, and contribute.
The second WSIS was not so enthusiastic, and the
organization for bringing people was not there to
the same extent. Let's not forget also the
PrepComs, where most of the actual work was done.

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog: