[governance] VS: [igf_members] Nominet holds IGF event on 9 October

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Oct 5 06:56:30 EDT 2006

Just FYI

wolfgang

________________________________

Fra: igf_members-bounces at intgovforum.org på vegne af emily.taylor at nominet.org.uk
Sendt: to 05-10-2006 12:11
Til: igf_members at intgovforum.org
Emne: [igf_members] Nominet holds IGF event on 9 October

Hi everyone

Nominet will be hosting a pre-IGF event on Monday, 9 October.  Here is the
agenda:
http://www.nominet.org.uk/digitalAssets/9336_The_Road_to_Athens_agenda.pdf.
 I'm delighted to say that Nitin Desai will be chairing, and we have
excellent panellists assembled to debate three of the issues from the
Athens agenda, namely openness, security and emerging issues.  Sarah
Montague, the BBC HardTalk journalist, will be anchoring.

Please do attend if you can.  More likely, you may be interested in tuning
in to the web-cast at
http://www.rawcoms.com/content/corporate/nominet/061009/index.html.  We
will also be experimenting with some online tools.  Kieren McCarthy is
blogging, and we hope to make use of an online questioning tool developed
by Harvard University.

Please contribute to the debate.  It would be great to have your input.

Best wishes

Emily Taylor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org