[governance] NomCom Process Call/Proposal

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Nov 28 09:26:50 EST 2006

Thanks Jacques for your joining the pool.

Mawaki, no, please do not hesitate to ask questions.
It's always legitimate to ask questions to clarify.

Yes we are trying to pool volunteers, minimum of 25 but
better to be more than 30. And you are right, 5 members
will be drawn and they form the NomCom with me as non-voting
chair/facilitator. NomCom will solicit and appoint the Appeal Team,
and once it's done NocCom will be gone.

So, could you join the pool? That will be great.

many thanks,

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org