[governance] A/P Ang Peng Hwa on the IGF

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 27 19:10:48 EST 2006

Hi all,

Associate Professor Ang Peng Hwa of the Singapore Internet Research Centre, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, who several of you will know through the internet governance meetings, has 3 postings on the SIRC blog on the recent IGF in Athens. See http://internetinasia.typepad.com/

The postings are headed:
 - Internet Governance Forum Report 1: What's It All About
 - Internet Governance Forum Report 2: Why The Need for IG
 - Internet Governance Forum Report 3: 3 Jolting Statements at the IGF.

Cheers
David

---------

David Goldstein
address: 4/3 Abbott Street
COOGEE NSW 2034
AUSTRALIA
email: Goldstein_David @yahoo.com.au
phone: +61 418 228 605 (mobile); +61 2 9665 5773 (home)

"Every time you use fossil fuels, you're adding to the problem. Every time you forgo fossil fuels, you're being part of the solution" - Dr Tim Flannery

     governance at lists.cpsr.org