[governance] IGC domain name net-gov.org

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Thu Nov 23 04:23:28 EST 2006

Hi,

This came up some months ago.  It'd make sense to consolidate everything on
Avri's new site and add in the various caucus statements from prepcoms etc.
that are not on Adam's site, plus perhaps some brief background/context
material for new folks.  But all this would take some work.  Perhaps our new
coordinators & volunteers could help with some elements...?

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org