[governance] Revised version of letter to IGF re Web site - Few questions

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 09:15:27 EST 2006

Hi people,  just a few stuff that I would like to be cleared on.

  >I am not a techie, so I won't volunteer to offer the service here,
>but I have some demand right now as a coalition bootstrapper.

   Is the service that is needed purely technical?  I did use the community portal to track events during Athens.  I also would like to be of help, maybe in content and operationability appraisal but not hard core tech.
   Is this letter from the Coalition or the individuals?  It will be good to clarify.  Will individuals endorsing the letter be understood to be members of the coalition?
   How far will a service to the IGF last?  The letter does not clearly indicate so.
  All for now

  Nnenna