[governance] Revised version of letter to IGF re Web site

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 15 07:36:57 EST 2006

Nice letter. Thanks, Jeremy and Kieren.

One suggestion: Give one or two more concrete examples. An obvious one is
the space for dynamic coalitions. It would be great to have e.g. an URL
like <http://coalitions.intgovforum.org/privacy/> for the dynamic
coalition on privacy, where we would have CMS, wiki and FTP access for
coalition coordinators or members.

I am not a techie, so I won't volunteer to offer the service here, but I
have some demand right now as a coalition bootstrapper.

One more hint: In addition to sending letters, people can just drop a
private mail to or even call Markus Kummer. An official letter needs an
official response, which sometimes can complicate things. (But this
specific letter should not be a problem in that regard.)

Best, Ralf
     governance at lists.cpsr.org