[governance] IGF - updates

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Nov 13 08:27:42 EST 2006

The IGF website has been updated following the Athens meeting,
<http://www.intgovforum.org/>, workshop reports, secretariat's
summary etc. now there.

Also, we have begun a stocktaking exercise, simple questions about
what went well, what did not, how to improve, etc.  Online form
<http://info.intgovforum.org/Q2006v2.php> or use the discussion
section of the site <http://intgovforum.org/forum/> (I will ask the
secretariat to provide a text form that can be completed offline and
sent by email.)

Also, the page for  "Dynamic Coalitions" has been set up.  Only one
there at the moment, if you are involved in a coalition, please send
info to me or the secretariat and the page will be updated
<http://www.intgovforum.org/Dynamic%20Coalitions.php>  The standard
format seems to be

Aims:
Members: