[governance] Re: Draft Workshop Report -- DNS forum @ Athens

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Tue Nov 7 02:14:28 EST 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 08:21:10AM +0300,
 McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote
 a message of 62 lines which said:

> http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/pubs/tn/index.pl?tn=isc-tn-2006-1.html:
>
> "This is an early deployment aid, not intended to permanently
> replace the "certification follows delegation" model, or to scale to
> the size of the Internet. Once the DNSSEC community has matured, the
> methods described in this memo are not expected to be of any further
> use."

It is purely lip service. It reminds me when the french national
research network claimed to be "multi-protocol" because it was not
authorized by the government to be IP-only (I believe they even had
one X25 customer).

Sorry to sound patronizing but you will never go far in Internet
governance if you take everything at face value :-)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org