[governance] Elections for coordinators

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:42:37 EST 2006

Presuming no further nominees or self-nominees surface in the next say
24 hours, I too support option 1.

If there are any late additions to the candidate pool, then i'd urge
Avri to slow down and let the list consider the candidates for another
day or two.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies