[governance] Elections for coordinators

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Nov 6 09:43:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I am not sure I understand your question.

The charter determines that there will be 2 coordinators.  As a
startup process, the charter indicates that we elect one for 2 years
and one for 1 year, so that we have staggered terms.

As for declaring this non democratic, the nominations have been open
to ALL, and we have two candidates for two roles.  I do not see what
is non democratic about following out process, or following either of
the option I offered.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org