[governance] My latest thoughts after meeting with Markus

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Thu Nov 2 03:35:10 EST 2006

Jeremy Malcolm ha scritto:
> Here is a blog entry which outlines a perhaps slightly more politically
> acceptable version of the same nonsense that I've been spouting lately:
>
> http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/my-meeting-with-markus-kummer
>
> If I get an opportunity I might speak up during The Way Forward, unless
> someone else from civil society does so first along the same lines
> (which I'd prefer).

I might say more or less your same things. Anyway, I think it is
important that many of us get to the microphone and state the point that
the IGF should be able to find a process to make recommendations and
actually release substantive results. The official report of the IGF is
going to be "1500 people assembled in Athens and had a lot of discussion
on a lot of things". Period. I think it's a real pity - fine for this
time, but needs to be addressed for the future.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org