[governance] IGF conclusions

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Wed Nov 1 11:12:32 EST 2006

karen banks wrote:
> hi robin, vittorio
>
>> Yes, there are no "official conclusions" of IGF.   The closest thing
>> to this is the report of the workshop.  And this report can be read at
>> the main session on the last day from the floor.  The template for
>> this report is on the IGF website and workshop organizers are invited
>> to (briefly) present their report in the main session on Thursday
>> morning.
>

> robin - are you asking all workshop cooridnators to do this? (39
> workshops or so?) - or, that if a workshop coordinator so wishes they
> can read the report from the floor?

Sorry, if this has been unclear. There is an open mike session each
morning between 9.30 and 10 am. All workshop organizers can ask for the
mic and give a two minute report on their workshop. I was surprised to
see how few people made use of this opportunity this morning. The open
mic session is also open for any other type of comment. The only
requirement is that it is concise.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org