[governance] NomCom Process Call/Proposal −2 weeks to go

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Nov 30 20:11:42 EST 2006

Dear List,

December has come (at least in Tokyo now).

We have two more weeks and at least 6 more names to go for
volunteering for the NomCom that selects the Appeal Team.

19 generous people volunteered for the pool is listed here :

http://www.igcaucus.org/2006-AT-volunteers.html

If for some reason your name is not listed here, please indicate so so
that we could add you.

As announced before, and adviced so, I will stay with the original
deadline of Dec 14. But please join as soon as possible so that we
have no worry for the last minute.

Thanks again,

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org