[governance] Transition

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed May 3 13:26:44 EDT 2006

Yes, I think what Nnenna outlines is pretty elaborate, especially with an
etc in the end :).

Meanwhile, should we take it that we have two more days for someone to
clearly object to Avri being the single coordinator, and then - in default -
she is the single coordinator. And of course as much time to object to this
proposition itself.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore