[governance] A Survey of DNS Security

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon May 1 08:11:49 EDT 2006

McTim:

Thanks for the reply :)

Latest message on the IP list seems to confirm your comments. I'm
including it below as I don't know who on the governance list is also
subscribed.

regards

Robert

On 1-May-06, at 12:08 AM, McTim wrote:
morning Robert,

On 5/1/06, Robert Guerra <rguerra at lists.privaterra.org> wrote:
A reference to this message just appeared on Dave Farber's IP list.

Yes, it has caused a bit of a splash, which is too bad, since it is
mostly handwaving.