[governance] Submitting the theme proposals today

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri Mar 31 03:33:49 EST 2006

Hi,

It's March 31.  How are we submitting the various theme proposals that have been
made here---individually, or collectively?  If it's the latter, who's
coordinating, Robert?  I just looked at
http://www.writely.com/Doc.aspx?id=bbfcskzpsx44x and only six proposals are
listed, it hasn't been updated since the 21st and I believe there have been
several since then; I know I sent one to the list.

If they're all being sent under the caucus rubric, it might make sense to
include a message saying we're forwarding these proposals from various
individuals/groups within the caucus rather than offering an agreed "top
three," just so the secretariat understands what they're getting.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
President, Computer Professionals for
   Social Responsibility
http://www.cpsr.org/board/drake