[governance] GPLv3 implementation of "user centric identity"?

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:10:46 EST 2006

Milton,

I agree with you. As for Cybercrime, I think governments will want to
address it and it could be useful to focus this theme on a subset,
explicitly mentionned in the Tunis Agenda, namely : "Cybercrime committed in
one jurisdiction and having effect in another".

This is a very interesting way, IMHO, to address the problem of conflicts of
jurisdiction and how sovereignty must be articulated with broader global
principles. (Connections also with the freedom of expression theme you are
putting forward).

Best

Bertrand