[governance] [Mmwg] Re: Linking process to themes

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Mar 29 11:46:35 EST 2006

Bertrand:

I like the idea you propose having BoF & Poster sessions at the IGF
Athens meeting.

In regards to how to organize them, let me suggest you look at
barcamp.org - a highly innovative approach that is being used by
technology start-ups to organize meetings and presentations.

http://barcamp.org/
http://barcamp.org/TorCampDemoCamp4

Might I suggest that future CS meetings both at the IGF and other
post-WSIS processes use a similar tool. It would save time and allow us
to harness the power of the very tools we many of us use internally to
help organize our meetings.

regards

Robert

Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>