[governance] Volunteers - 4 more to go

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Mar 28 23:18:02 EST 2006

hi,

On 29 mar 2006, at 15.53, Izumi AIZU wrote:

> Now we have reached to 21, just 4 more volunteers to go.
>
> How about, offering a glass of beer or wine, to the 25th person?

i know you all are shooting for 25.  i am looking for more then that
in order to better the odds for each of the volunteers of not being
chosen.

also, i need to worry about what happens if we reach 25 today and
then one or two people drop out tomorrow?  I need to be at 25 when i
lock in the drawing with the numbers i get on line on 1 April.

but incentives are nice.  so if we get to 30 volunteers, i will buy a
bottle of wine for the 6th person chosen in the random draw.

a.