[governance] A process suggestion for IGF nominations

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Sat Mar 25 10:17:25 EST 2006

1. Re: the comments below

I don't want to say I disagree with Adam and Tim for their comments below,
but I think it's crucial to ensure that all regions are *adequately*
represented (because, put it simply, you are the only one that can better
voice your crucial concerns). Maybe regional representation will not prove
very appropriate because of the feeble number of *available* "knowledgeable"
human resources we have regarding IG issues in some regions, but from the
beginning, we must ensure that the process is really inclusive and will
serve all regions.

2. Regarding the Nomcom, well, it will be challenging mainly because of time
management, but I volunteer for that.

>From Senegal (via Benin) Ken Lohento
+221 849 16 65
Skype ID: lohento