[governance] IG Public policy issues - approx 7 days left to deadline.. [March 31/06]

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Mar 23 11:53:18 EST 2006

Following-up on my earlier email, I have gone through the messages
posted on the Governance list for the last 2 months (Feb & March) to
identify which themes (if any) have been developed for the upcoming
deadline.

There seem to be 6 proposals developed so far. They are below and at the
following URL:

<http://www.writely.com/Doc.aspx?id=bbfcskzpsx44x>

Regards

Robert

--

Proposed Themes:

* User centric digital identity   (Garth Graham, March 10 & 21, 06)
* Right to development (Parminder, March 7,06)
* Enhanced Cooperation  (Milton Mueller, March  16, 06)
* Asserting the public-ness of the Internet as a guiding principle for
IG  (Parminder, March  18, 06)
* Internet content filtering and free expression   (Milton Mueller &
RSF, March 21, 06)
* Affordable Internet access  (Mawaki Chango, March 21, 06)

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Managing Director, Privaterra