[governance] A process suggestion for IGF nominations

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Mar 21 13:35:23 EST 2006

Very happy with the concept of Avri chairing. We have two other names in
Danny Butt and David Goldstein. If there are not enough to randomise, I
suggest the group form anyway.

Which means other people willing to serve should nominate now.

Vittorio suggested 15-20 names. Happy to settle at something like that if it
is consensus. But I want to avoid the small narrow group carefully balanced
by gender and geography. I think that is likely to result in less candidates
being selected. There is nothing to suggest that IGF will take on board all
our nominations; rather, as with WGIG, they are likely to pick and choose.