[governance] IGF Advisory Group

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 17:43:37 EST 2006

Indeed, it looks weird that to prepare Athens/IGF-I*, one needs such
an army! How many people will be on the IGF istelf then?

Mawaki

(*) Am I mistaken on the nature of IGF-I? is it about Athens or the
first half of any life expectancy for the IGF? ...I've been off some
time and may have missed something.