[governance] WG: Next Steps

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Mar 15 11:38:04 EST 2006

Dear IGC list,

while MMWG is dealing with methodology and procedural issues, there is also an overlapping with substance. To avoid any misunderstanding, substantial issues are belonging to the IGC list and should be discussed there. Nevertheless I encourage the IGC list to move forward and preparing a statement for March, 31, 2006.

Best regards

wolfgang