[governance] IGF Topics - very draft proposals ...

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Mar 12 16:49:57 EST 2006

Mawaki Chango wrote:
> So let's move on and get ready for March 31 - my take on this:
>

> 3/ Freedom of expression, data protection and privacy rights
> - hmm... "quite obvious"!

In my earlier comments, I had suggested that Human Rights (freedom of
expression, data protection, privacy, etc) be thought more as a cross
cutting theme - one that can either be dealt with identifying it as a
separate theme, or as a key aspect of each identified theme.

I think that for any proposed theme, details have to be given as to what
key aspects could be analyzed and how discussions could take place
(virtually and at the Greece meeting)

let's take a specific example. Let's say we propose  Privacy & Data
Protection as a specific theme. How would be broken down? Who would do
that? etc.

As always, keen to hear everyone's comments..

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>