[governance] Going forward - Role of the governance caucus

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Fri Mar 10 09:52:32 EST 2006

Hi J,

I was confused about W's position, not about your proposal.  I hadn't
suggested either that the list would have to change if the caucus became
more structured, so we actually are on the same page regarding vision.  If
you and Izumi are more optimistic than I am at present about the actualy
viability, that's good---something to build on.

Cheers,

BD