[governance] Annan to establish international forum oninternet governance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Mar 5 08:54:09 EST 2006

At 09:05 AM 05.3.2006 '?.'  +0100, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>Milton Mueller ha scritto:
>>These are very good questions, Vittorio; I commend you for raising
>>them persistently.  As we both suspect, the Board, ICANN's CEO
>>Twomay, and GAC will have a tendency to work this out on their own
>>without specifying a formal process that could be open to CS and
>>others.
>
>Thank you. Of course, I would hope that the ICANN Board [members]
>would sooner or later be interested in replying to them...
>
>So I'll restate my questions for the record (here, I addressed them
>to Veni as he's the only ICANN Board member on the list, but they
>are of course meant for all Board members):

Actually, Vittorio, as you well know, ICANN directors can't comment
"on behalf of ICANN". But I can always comment on your questions in
my capacity as a citizen and part of the civil society. If you want
official ICANN questions, you know Paul Twomey's and Vint's
addresses, so you can address them freely, right?

veni