[governance] Going forward - Role of the governance caucus [3 options]

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Mar 3 11:45:16 EST 2006

At 01:37 AM 04.3.2006 '?.'ЪЪ┬Ж  +0900, Adam Peake (ajp at glocom.ac.jp) wrote:

>On 3/4/06, William Drake
><<mailto:drake at hei.unige.ch>drake at hei.unige.ch> wrote:
>Hi Meryem,
>
>Thanks for restarting this discussion, although I was hoping we could stick
>with your prior dialectical thread long enough to find out what Marx and
>Hegel would have to say about IG...
>

>Die ICANN ist das Opium des Volkes.

Stalin: Est ICANN - est problem. Net ICANN - net
problem. (There's is ICANN - there's a problem;
there isn't ICANN - there isn't a problem; "there
isn't" was used by him as "kill")

Alternatively: ICANN is the main weapon in the
fight against the counter-revolution (self-management).

Enjoy the weekend!

veni