[governance] Annan to establish international forum on internet governance

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Mar 3 09:54:16 EST 2006

Il giorno ven, 03/03/2006 alle 09.44 -0500, Veni Markovski ha scritto:
> You mean ICANN should involve the IG caucus? I don't quite understan you.

I mean that if ICANN is to reform itself, it should establish a clear
process and find a way to involve all ICANN constituencies (=
stakeholder groups). Perhaps not the IG caucus, but certainly its
equivalents in the ICANN map, the ALAC and the NCUC.

BTW - as far as you know, does ICANN have a plan to implement the Tunis
Agenda and reform itself? does the ICANN Board have an opinion on how to
do it? or could you explain your opinion on this, if there is not a
common one among the Board?

Thanks,