[governance] Canadian_input_to_NTIA_NOI_on_ICANN.pdf

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 14:10:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for the precision (re IDRC).

Weather, etc.:
This week in Central/Upstate New York, there have been rain, thunder
strikes and lightening... after the heat (even though the air
conditionner is still needed.) And guess what, am undergoing a
"severe" selective power outage, that is, the thunder have apparently
chosen to strike the part of the electrical circuit that allows the
functioning of the garage doorway, the home theatre (receiver), and
the pool filter. And the key people seem to be out of town, or
difficult to reach. Really too bad for my summer time... Uh, I ought
to be realistic, those are not mine after all - am house sitting for
someone ;) ... (all the more so: I should have been enjoying them
while am at it; too bad!)

-mC

     governance at lists.cpsr.org