[governance] EU Troika Meeting tomorrow

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Thu Feb 16 05:42:46 EST 2006

Hi,

But this is when we reserved the NGO Lounge for a caucus meeting to discuss our
intra-organizational issues, including the future of the caucus.  I cannot
imagine how that would not be a two hour conversation, but if people want we
could try to start it after the Troika discussion and then carry on after 6pm.
Or we could meet the EU before the consultation, at 9am (brutal, I know)...

Bill

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
President, Computer Professionals for
   Social Responsibility
http://www.cpsr.org/board/drake