[governance] location

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Tue Feb 14 13:08:06 EST 2006

Geneva today is not a horrible location... as there is a growing
civil society presence, and many of the Geneva delegates have
fruitful communications with them.   In some ways it is better than
something like the Hague Conference, which is very isolated, or
places that are super expensive to fly to.   Jamie