[governance] Wednesday, Thursday

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Tue Feb 14 12:47:04 EST 2006

Hi,

Wednesday night:  Thus far we've heard from Jeanette, Karen and Carlos. If
the numbers increase a lot by tomorrow afternoon I will try to reserve the
side room at Les B, if not we can meet in the bar and then wing it.

Thursday: I'm not aware that we have made any plans for the caucus to be
able to meet during the consultation.  Lunchtime during the first day would
seem the best option, no?  It's probably too late but if people want we can
ask CONGO to see if a room can be procured.  Otherwise we can just meet in
the 2nd floor lounge.

BD

William J. Drake  drake at hei.unige.ch
Director, Project on the Information
  Revolution and Global Governance
  Graduate Institute for International Studies
  Geneva, Switzerland
President, Computer Professionals for
   Social Responsibility
http://www.cpsr.org/board/drake