[governance] Re: Proposed NomCom Procedure

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Wed Dec 20 19:15:53 EST 2006

Since there was not challenges made (as far as I noticed),
NomCom for selecting the Appeal Team will start its work now.

We will first worl on the timeline, then discuss about the
criteria for selection etc and publish these.

It's quite a challenge to work on these during the holiday
season and therefore I beg you to allow some more time
than usual to process these important tasks.

Thanks and happy holidays to all of you!

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org