[governance] Fwd: results

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Dec 18 14:13:11 EST 2006

On 18 dec 2006, at 12.40, Bertrand de La Chapelle wrote:

> Warm congrats to all nominees.

hi,

just wanted to clear up something that may be a misunderstanding.
although the misunderstanding may only be on my part.

the names that were published were not the names of candidates for
the appeals team, but rather where the names of the nomcom that will
choose the appeal's team.

perhaps this is obvious to everyone, but in reading the
congratulations, i was not sure.  knowing the challenge they face, i
am not sure congratulations is the right word. :-)  but thanks to
them and all who took a chance on being selected definitely is.

a note on my role:  all i really did was post the list of volunteers
and run the randomized reproducible selection program.  i am not
involved with the nomcom other then to have performed a few
mechanical tasks.  i.e. i did not even volunteer for the selection list.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org