[governance] New dot com agreement changes USG-ICANN relationship

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Dec 3 09:43:32 EST 2006

Dear Carlos...

At 10:56 AM 03.12.2006 '?.'Ъ▄Ж  -0200, Carlos Afonso wrote:
>I guess it would be better to ask the companies
>using airbus.com, bayer.com, siemens.com,
>bombardier.com (all non-US, all among the most
>important in the world, all these URL leading to
>their root portals), among thousands of others, if this is important to them.

How about telekom.de, or all others ending at .de? Or all ending at .co.uk?

>Veni, being lightheaded on such a serious issue
>does not help the organization you belong to.

Carlos, having a sense of humour is always vital for any organization.

>If Icann did not exist, may be we would have the
>opportunity to finally create an autonomous,
>pluralist, truly international, government-independent organization.

... do you really believe that such an
organization could have any impact on governments?

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog: