[governance] IGF workshop on 'framework convention on the Internet'

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 19 06:24:04 EDT 2006

Norbert Bollow wrote:
> What are the net effects that you would expect such a 'framework
> convention' to have on the practical reality of the internet?
I think this is one of the questions we could discuss at such a workshop.

Besides, I think it is not just "practical" things that matter here, it is
also perceptions about the legitimacy of the current and possible future
regimes.

Parminder, go ahead with the workshop, but as Milton said: It's tough to
get it set up multi-stakeholderistically in August. We've been working on
a privacy workshop for some time mow and have not fixed all speakers
yet... So, good luck!!!

Ralf
     governance at lists.cpsr.org