[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] IGF Athens - hotel reservation process opens

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Aug 10 01:58:51 EDT 2006

I should also have said you must register before you can make a hotel
booking.  Register online here
<http://www.intgovforum.org/register/index.php>

Once you have completed the form you should receive conformation
email and a hotel booking number. You need the number to access the
hotel booking page.

Seems there was a delay sending out the confirmation emails, I
registered on the 1st day and received my confirmation on August 8.

Email should have been sent by <info at intgovforum.org>.  Check your
junk mail for that email (form letters often get caught in filters).
If you have not received confirmation of your registration, please
write to <info at intgovforum.org> and ask for help.

The registration form follows a typical UN format (accommodates how
governments register for such events) and the part about "delegation"
may be meaningless to you.  For example, you can select "other" and
write Internet User (or something that describes your interest.)

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org