[governance] Re: Burr & Cade: proposal for introducingmulti-lateral oversight of the root

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Aug 1 11:10:10 EDT 2006

Hey - moving all UN agencies to Canada wouldn't be a bad idea. After
all, we are way friendly to the organization then is the US...

Is that realistic - well, no.

Getting back to the discussion....

Has the idea of creating a host country agreement with the US been
proposed, one that keeps ICANN in Marina del Rey, but not operating
under California law..

regards

Robert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org