[governance] IGF registration is open

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Tue Aug 1 03:58:14 EDT 2006

Avri Doria ha scritto:
> http://www.intgovforum.org/register/index.php

As I've noticed that the form is the usual U.N. one, which gives for
granted that participants represent entities of some kind, I was
wondering whether those of us who participate in this effort mostly as
individuals should not clearly say so in their registration. Just leave
empty the "Delegation" field and indicate "Other: Internet user" as the
type of entity. Wouldn't that be a good idea?
     governance at lists.cpsr.org