[governance] Transition

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Apr 30 13:38:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

i think it might mean the loss of the IGC and its history and the
role it has been able to achieve.
or what might happen, is that some people will go off and start
working on the new working group, while the rest of the people stay
on IGC and eventually figure it out.

but of course, someone can do this anytime, it does not take a
decision of the IGC for someone to go off and start something new.

a.