[governance] purpose of restructuring

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Sun Apr 23 12:17:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

 >.... after we figure out what our processes etc.

I notice that there is

* unanimous support for Avri as a coordinator (although a few would
prefer to have two coordinators guiding the process) and
* unanimous support for a restructuring of the caucus.

However, my feeling is that there is not much common unerstanding on
what we actually want to achieve with a reorganization. This confuses me
  a bit. How can we figure out what processes and structures we like if
there is no common vision on the future roles or tasks of the caucus?

jeanette