[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Nomcom selection of IGCcandidates for the IGF MAG

Qusai Al-Shatti qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Wed Apr 19 09:46:46 EDT 2006

Dear all:
I would like to congratulate all my colleagues who were selected for the IGC MAG wishing all the best in their work.

I would like to thank the Noncom committee: Avri, Bret,Karen, Magaly,Rainer and Richard for their effort and time spent to make a balanced selection. Especially, I would like to thank Avri for initiating the process of selection and setting up a great selection process that unified the caucus . I join Wolfgang in asking Avri to chair the Caucus (At least until Athens).

All the best to all of you,,

Qusai Al-Shatti