[governance] NomCom nomination statments - To publish or not to Publish

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Wed Apr 12 17:50:20 EDT 2006

Avri,

By nomination, it's implicit that a person's information relevant to the
nomination be made public. If someone takes issue with that, or claims
ignorance, perhaps they should consider withdrawing their names.
Anything otherwise makes for a less than transparent process. If
nominees don't want to be part of a transparent process, I for one am
certain that I would not support the results of the process because of
the opacity.

Everything else has been quite open to public scrutiny. If nominees
cannot withstand it, then perhaps they should not be nominees.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
cnd at knowprose.com

Looking for contracts/work!
http://www.knowprose.com/node/9786

New!: http://www.OpenDepth.com