[governance] IGF Nomination Endorsement

Abdullateef Al-Abdulrazzaq Abdullateef at Abdulaziz.com
Wed Apr 12 17:42:37 EDT 2006

I endorse the nomination of Mr. Qusai Al-Shatti as a candidate to the
advisory board for the Internet Governance Forum.

Abdullateef Al-Abdulrazzaq
Chairman
Kuwait Information Technology Society

 --- Message Header ---

The following message was sent by "Qusai
Al-Shatti"<qshatti at safat.kisr.edu.kw> on Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:17:14 +0300.