[governance] Question - Re: Fwd: IGP Nominees to the MAG

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Mon Apr 10 11:12:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've a question: will the IGP (or any other group) also send its
recommendations directly to the MAG ? We're currently asking
ourselves in the HR caucus what should be (1) appropriate and (2) best:
- We have a candidate that would be proposed to the IGC nomcom by one
organization
- We would also give this person the support of the HR caucus
What should we do with HR caucus recommendation:
1/ Only send it directly to the MAG
2/ Only add it to the list of nominators to the IGC nomcom
3/ Follow both approaches

We know that following both approaches would give more chance, but
would this be appropriate w.r.t. IGC and its nomcom process ?

Thanks for any help, which I'm comfortably looking for since I've
myself declined any nomination:)))
Meryem