[governance] IGC nominating committee for IGF MAG candidates

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Tue Apr 4 10:13:07 EDT 2006

Just for clarification: If I understand correctly, nominating someone
means to suggest a person and to explain why this person would be good
for the MAG. If that person accepts the nomination, she sends the
requested bio to the NomCom? If not, could you please explain who is
expected to do what? thanks. jeanette