[governance] CS intervention on new "terrorism" paragraph this morning

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 29 09:58:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,

as a number of people had already asked about it, below is our
intervention on the new paragraph 50bis Israel had introduced yesterday
afternoon.
It is already online at the ITU site at
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/contributions/sca/CS-29.doc>.

I just came from the drafting group session: It seems we left some
impression. Is much shorter and less vague now and includes human rights