[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Forum/oversight:

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Sep 30 10:18:32 EDT 2005

Hi Bill
You left out Barbados - they also lept to support the proposal. I know
we're small in the CAribbean, but in such an exhaustive list, the
omission is noticeable. BTW - Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago have
been very supportive of the CS position.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com
T&T Music and videos online